Air source heating uses the heat from the air outside. The heat is then used to radiators, underfloor heating and hot water in your home.
The benefits of air source heat pumps:
- Lower fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating
- potential income through the UK government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- lower home carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- no fuel deliveries needed
- can heat your home as well as your water
- minimal maintenance required
- can be easier to install than a ground source heat pump.
|Warms your home||Keeps your home cool|
|Uses the heat from the air tempaurte as low as -15*c to generate heat in your home||Use the heat from the air to generate power to cool your home when it’s warm.|
Home Air Source Heating Installation
- Easy installation
- Work up to 14 units with max output of 20amps.
- Each unit takes on average 6 – 8 hours to install.
- Air Source heating is install room by room.